engineering a robust organisation
Governance & structure
Knowledge businesses are human businesses. Like all eco-systems, they evolve organically. Executive search firms are no exception. As the firm scales and grows, so does complexity. Complexity has to be named, anticipated and managed. Scale and growth have to be maintained or accelerated. The firm has turned into an organisation.
Wherever your firm sits in its lifecycle, we guide you through the next phase. Ensuring that you have reliable platforms to leverage opportunities and manage risk at the highest level. Boosting your expansion via the attraction of new member firms and capital.
- Establish governance rules, procedures and timelines.
- Set-up a global advisory board – hiring non-executive directors (NEDs)
- Form key committees (membership, nominations, other).
- Design the Unique Member Firm Value Proposition.
- Recruit new member firms from any geography (including the USA, Asia and South America).
- Conduct member firm satisfaction surveys (for networks).
- Set up an office in a new location
- Support in investment-seeking, introduction of capital to fund expansion.
- Advice on accounting, tax and legal frameworks