Mergers and acquisitions
Motivations for a merger or acquisition are as unique as the firms involved. Yet the success of any M&A reliably depends on a fixed set of core principles. Clarity on business goals. Realism on financials and valuations. In the urge to merge, other critical factors are often neglected: brands, personalities, leadership alignment, transparency, and post-event onboarding. Successful M&A participants broaden their vision beyond the transaction to the total continuum for both firms.
We speak to 120 search firms and their leaders every month and have met 4300 firms since our inception. We are constantly gathering insights into M&A opportunities. Our end-to-end M&A approach is built on frontline experience. We dive into leadership and team personalities, business goals, brand equity and culture alignment. We consider synergies of sector focus, geographical coverage and technology platforms. We help you to develop comprehensive integration programmes to smooth your path towards the new.
- Company valuations.
- Appraisal for M&A readiness and recommendations.
- Advice around increasing recurring revenues and driving up multiples in terms of valuation.
- Full global searches for an acquirer or for a business to acquire.
- Handholding through negotiations.
- Assessing viability and support in joining a global executive search network.